Your company’s PBX needs updating, and you have been tasked with selecting the best, most cost-effective replacement phone service. What should you consider as you evaluate VoIP Service Providers? Here are five points that we at Cyclix Networks consider to be essential:
- Reliability—First and foremost is the reliability of the service provided. How many Points of Presence does the service offer? In the event of a natural disaster, is there an alternate route for your voice data to follow? Cyclix Networks utilizes three PoPs, each housing “blazingly fast,” wondrous new servers. Furthermore, the Cyclix Networks N-Plus™ Fault Tolerant High Transaction SIP Network offers 99.99% uptime.
- Quality of Service—in addition to reliability, Q.O.S. is essential in any phone system, and varies widely, even among big name VoIP providers. Your company simply does not have time for lost calls or poor sound quality.
- Full support and custom integration—Third on our list comes support. We are just a call or an email away, 24×7. Additionally, our engineers will work with you throughout deployment to ensure that your system is fully integrated and customized with features such as free teleconferencing, computer-based User-Control Panel, and full support for your company’s remote workers. Additionally, company-wide speed dial lists, Help-Desk, and Operator Panel can all be customized to your company’s needs.
- Security—The Cyclix Networks Business-Connect architecture is unparalleled and heads off VoIP pirates before they can even cross the gangplank.
- Cost—The last, but by no means least, consideration is cost. When you tally the cost of a new system, be sure to include all costs—the PBX, consulting fees, time logged by your company’s I.T. staff, cost of telephones and monthly VoIP charges. Cyclix Networks’ Business-Connect seamlessly integrated, bundled PBX, phones and service is unique in the industry, all at No Capital Expense.
The Cyclix Networks Business-Connect™ bundled system is the perfect solution for businesses and other organizations looking to upgrade their PBX, phones and service while protecting their bottom-line and managing their monthly cash flow.
Care to know more? http://bit.ly/Business-ConnectBrochure